Where Am I Wisconsin Weekly Contest
Wake Up Wisconsin
Using clues aired each week in WAOW's Wake Up Wisconsin, correctly guess Alex Haight's "secret" location.
Official Contest Rules
- No purchase necessary.
- To be eligible, entrants must go online to waow.com and click on the "Where Am I Wisconsin" link to submit a guess.
- Contestants may submit one guess each week between 6am Monday and 7am Thursday. Guesses submitted later than 7am Thursday will not be considered.
- Only one entry/guess is allowed per person, per week.
- One winner is selected each week on Thursday mornings and announced Friday on Wake Up Wisconsin.
- Winners are selected at random from the pool of correct guesses.
- The odds of winning are based on the number of correct guesses received.
- Prizes may vary depending on the sponsor (if any) of the "Where Am I Wisconsin" segment. Cash prizes are not awarded.
- Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must be willing to have their name presented on air. Winner's name may also be used for publicity purposes without compensation.
- Winners may win multiple times.
- Employees of WAOW and their families are not eligible.
- All prizes will be mailed to winner.
- WAOW reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the contest as circumstances merit.
- WAOW will conduct the contest and WAOW will be the final judge on all matters related to this contest. The judges' decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges relative to the contest.