These are the official rules for the Klondike Days ticket giveaway.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. How the contest works:
A)The contest begins on 2/1/2010 and ends on 2/19/2010.
The contest is open to people living in the Wausau-Rhinelander Designated Market Area (DMA).
Entries must be received between 6 AM on 2/1/2010 and 6:50 AM on 2/19/2010 to be considered valid.
Entries will be received in two ways: 1) SMS (text message) entries are submitted by sending an SMS message with the keyword KLONDIKE to 28214. 2) Online entries are submitted by registering for the WAOW Mobile Rewards Club through the sign up page at http://www.waow.com/Global/link.asp?L=413199. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to stop, or HELP for help.
Two winners will be selected on weekdays 2/1/10 - 2/19/10. Winners will be notified by an SMS text message sent to the phone number they registered with. Winners will receive instructions for claiming their prize in that SMS text message. Winners will also be announced on Newsline 9's Wake Up Wisconsin.
B)The prizes will include Klondike Days tickets, valued at $15 a piece.
3. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
4. WAOW/Cellit will select a winner at random from all entries received. WAOW will be the
final judge on all matters related to this contest. The judges' decisions are final, binding
and conclusive on all matters. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be
bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges relative to the contest.
5. In the event of non-compliance, an alternative winner may be selected.
6. Winner's voice, name & likeness may be used for publicity purposed without further compensation.
7. Employees of WAOW and their families, its subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, its promotional agencies and all participating promotional partners are not eligible.
8. WAOW reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the
contest as circumstances merit.
9. WAOW will send the tickets to winners at the address provided when the prize is claimed at the station's expense, unless other arrangements are made at the
approval of both the station and the winner.