22 people sickened at Sun Prairie pool - WAOW - Newsline 9, Wausau News, Weather, Sports

22 people sickened at Sun Prairie pool


SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. (AP) -- Nearly two dozen people were taken to hospitals after getting sick from a chlorine gas leak at a Sun Prairie swimming pool.

Madison fire officials say the gas leak in a supply room at Kindred Hearts Senior Living caused 14 children and eight adults to feel ill about 10 a.m. Wednesday.

Kittleson Swim School leases the pool at Kindred Hearts.

Authorities tell the Wisconsin State Journal that none of the injuries are serious.

Powered by Frankly