2 Wis. men die from carbon monoxide poisoning - WAOW - Newsline 9, Wausau News, Weather, Sports

2 Wis. men die from carbon monoxide poisoning


South Milwaukee, WI (AP) -- Two men and two dogs accidentally died of carbon monoxide poisoning while sitting inside a car in a suburban Milwaukee garage.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's office says 29-year-old Juan Vasquez and 28-year-old Noe Ramirez-Ambriz died Saturday in South Milwaukee.

It was Vasquez's birthday Friday. The medical examiner says the pair had gone to a dance late Friday and when they got home they sat in the car and drank beer with two pit bulls in the back seat.

Their cousin found all four dead later Saturday. The car windows were closed and the ignition key was on. The vehicle was not running and the door was closed.

Vasquez has lived there for a year and Ramirez-Ambriz had lived there for only a couple weeks.

Powered by Frankly