TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) -- A landlord in Ohio is due in court to face seldom-seen charges in the deaths of four tenants overcome by deadly fumes.
It's one of the few times in recent years that a landlord has faced such serious charges over accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.
Investigators in Toledo say Steven Snow dropped off a portable generator at the rental home because it didn't have heat or electricity. They say he knew the dangers of running the generator in the house.
Snow has pleaded not guilty to reckless homicide.
A growing number of states have laws requiring property owners to install detectors for the deadly gas.