MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- An electrician at the University of Wisconsin-Madison has died after an apparent electrocution.
The Dane County medical examiner's office identified the man Wednesday as 40-year-old Brad R. Krause of Sun Prairie. The office says preliminary autopsy results were consistent with a death due to electrocution.
Police and firefighters were called to the Humanities Building on Tuesday afternoon on a report of an electrocution in an attic above Mills Concert Hall. Krause was taken to University Hospital, but he could not be revived.
The university says he was pronounced dead shortly after 5 p.m.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)