Cigarette causes house fire in Wausau - WAOW - Newsline 9, Wausau News, Weather, Sports

Cigarette causes house fire in Wausau

Posted:
WAUSAU (WAOW) -

Firefighters say a cigarette started a house fire in Wausau.

It happened early Wednesday evening. Officials on scene said a cigarette started a wall on fire at a house at 1120 S. 12th Avenue.

Firefighters say no one was hurt and damage was minimal. Crews were clearing the scene just before 7:00 p.m.

This story will be updated as more information becomes available.

Powered by Frankly