The Vampire Diaries DVD Contest
*Message & data rates apply. Text STOP to end. Text HELP for help.
1) No purchase necessary
2) To enter the contest participants have to text Vampire to 28214
3) The keyword will be advertised on Central Wisconsin's CW from October 3, 2012 up until October 11, 2012 at midnight where the contest ends.
4) The keyword will also be sent out to the current CW mobile club
5) The keyword will also be available on Central Wisconsin's CW social media up until October 11, 2012 at midnight
6) Only one entry per phone number
7) CWs Mobile application will automatically pick the winners
8) By entering the contest participants agree to comply with the rules and regulations of the CWs Mobile application
9) The winner will be announced on Central Wisconsin's CW social media, through a winner message to the CW mobile club which will contain the name of the winner, and possible in a on air promotion spot
10) The winner will be contacted via text message with information on how to redeem their prize
11) A CW representative will also make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via phone with information on how to redeem their prize
12) You must be 15 year of age to be eligible
13) The prize include:
14) The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received that contain the correct color
15) By entering the Vampire Diaries contest all participants give WAOW the right to use all disclosed information, including picture(s), for publicity purposes without further compensation
16) Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner
17) Employees of WAOW and their families, its subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, its promotional agencies and all participating promotional partners are not eligible
18) WAOW reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the contest as circumstances merit
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WAOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Chief Engineer Russ Crass at 715-842-2251. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.