Candle may have sparked Merrill fire - WAOW - Newsline 9, Wausau News, Weather, Sports

Candle may have sparked Merrill fire

Posted:

Merrill firefighters say a candle may have started a house fire Monday morning.

Fire crews say a the second story of a home on E. 4th Street was damaged.

Everyone got out of the home safely, but authorities say one person was taken to the hospital in Merrill.

The fire is still under investigation.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WAOW. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Chief Engineer Russ Crass at 715-842-2251. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.