WIAA officials will vote today on how to create fair competition between private and public schools.More >>
PLOVER (WAOW) -
UPDATE: Plover firefighters say 4 people were in a home, when fire ignited in the garage Thursday morning. All escaped safely.
Fire crews from several departments responded to the home on Adams Street, to find smoke billowing from it. Plover Fire Chief, Tim Kluck, said, "Our crews knocked down the fire quickly but there is a lot of smoke damage. In addition to the garage, the kitchen and attic have damage."
Investigators say the fire ignited as someone used an LP grill in the garage, with the doors closed.
UPDATE - Firefighters say people were cooking with an LP grill in the garage when contents of the garage caught fire this morning.
The house is on Adams Street in Plover.
It happened just after 10am this morning. The fire chief says four people were home at the time and they all got out safely. The garage has extensive smoke damage.
Firefighters are on the scene of a house fire in Plover.
Little details are known at this time, but the blaze is on Adams Street, near Magnolia Drive.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Chief Engineer Russ Crass at 715-842-2251. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.