Investigators are working to discover what sparked a house fire in the Town of Hutchins. The blaze began around 8:00 Thursday night, and firefighters from four different departments helped to put it out.The homeowner and her four dogs escaped without any serious injury, but the house itself was a total loss.
Crews are battling a house fire in Shawano County, in the town of Hutchins.
Officials say several fire departments responded to the fire that started around 8:00 PM. The homeowner was able to safely leave the home. The Shawano County Sheriff Department tells Newsline 9 she was the only one present when the fire began.
Newsline 9 will keep you updated as this story develops.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WAOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Chief Engineer Russ Crass at 715-842-2251. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.