WAUSHARA COUNTY (WAOW) - A propane leak in the basement of a rural Waushara County home caused an explosion early Tuesday that blew off a garage door, the sheriff's department said. No one was hurt.
The force of the blast propelled the door onto nearby state Highway 73 and a vehicle hit it, authorities said.
Investigators said the propane leaked in a basement area under the garage and what ignited it remained under investigation.
The explosion occurred about 1:30 a.m. at the home on Highway 73 north of Cypress Road in the Town of Marion.
The tears of Keaton Jones made waves online.
The Wisconsin Rapids Police Department is helping to brighten spirits this holiday season, with the help of a local businessman.
1908 Grand Avenue, Wausau, WI 54403
News Tips: email@example.com or 715-842-9293