The entertainment for this year's Wisconsin Valley Fair has been announced. The lineup includes Black Stone Cherry, Randy Houser, Bret Michaels, and the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.
The Wausau event always draws a crowd with rides and of course food.
Fair organizers say this year's lineup offers something for everyone.
"We always try to have something for everybody. So, we just hope to bring out the people not just for them to enjoy the entertainers, but everything else our fair has to offer," Maria Budnick, Fair Administrator said.
Tickets for the fair go on sale May 1. They can be purchased online or at the fair offices.
The lineup goes as follows:
• Black Stone Cherry will perform July 30.
• The entertainment for July 31 will be announced July 1.
• Randy Houser will perform Aug. 1.
• Bret Michaels will perform Aug. 2.
• The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band will perform Aug. 3.
• The demolition derby presented by Action Auto will take place Aug. 4.