Official Contest Rules - Hunter Hayes Ticket Giveaway
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Viewers must fill out the form on this contest page completely. Entries sent in another format will be disqualified. The winner will be chosen from the entries received which correctly followed all the directions for entry. All winners will be required to supply the following information to the station: name, current address and current telephone number and email address. The accuracy of this information may be verified before the prize is presented to the winner. Only one entry is allowed.
3. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
4. WAOW will conduct the contest and WAOW will be the final judge on all matters related to this contest. The judges' decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges relative to the contest.
5. Must be at least 21 years of age to win. Entrant must be a resident of WAOW’s
6. Contest runs from July 15, 2013 through July 24, 2013.
7. In the event of non-compliance, an alternative winner may be selected.
8. Winner's voice, name & likeness may be used for publicity purposes without further compensation.
8. Employees of WAOW and their families, its subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, its promotional agencies and all participating promotional partners are not eligible.
9. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prize value is less than $600.
10. WAOW reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the contest as circumstances merit.
11. WAOW will send or deliver the prize packages to winners at the address supplied to WAOW at the station's expense, unless other arrangements are made at the approval of both the station and the winner.
12. Winners are drawn on the day following the conclusion of the contest at a time determined by WAOW. Winners are drawn from random selection of entries received.
13. In the unlikely event of a tie, a coin flip will be used to determine winner.
14. If the case of lack of ability to enter online, entrant may send a postcard with complete name, address, phone number, date of birth to WAOW ATTN: “Hunter Hayes” 1908 Grand Ave., Wausau, WI 54403-6897
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WAOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Chief Engineer Russ Crass at 715-842-2251. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.