The topic list is:
· WEEK 1 (09.22 to 09.28) // ALL ABOUT ACCESS
· WEEK 2 (09.29 to 10.05) // THE FACES OF BREAST CANCER
· WEEK 3 (10.06 to 10.12) // SPOTLIGHT ON SCREENING
· WEEK 4 (10.13 to 10.19) // A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE
· WEEK 5 (10.20 to 10.26) // REDUCING RISK/SUPPORTING SURVIVORS
· WEEK 6 (10.27 to 11.02) // REAL WORLD RESEARCH
The more intensive topics are:
· MYTH MONDAY: Questions to be posted in the morning (Facebook & Twitter); Answers/links, etc. in the PM (Facebook & Twitter)
· TALK ABOUT IT TUESDAY: Themed posts on Facebook & Twitter designed to educate and encourage engagement. Examples/issues posted all day on Facebook & Twitter.
· WEBINAR WEDNESDAY: 11:30AM to 12:30PM … Weekly topics being finalized and will be promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Website and email.
· TAKE ACTION THURSDAY: Weekly topics designed as a call to action with a story and measurable outcome (Volunteering, getting mammograms, etc.). Promoted on Facebook, Twitter, & Website.
· FOLLOW THE FUNDS FRIDAY: Weekly features and stories of success from Komen Central Wisconsin grantees promoted on Facebook, Twitter & Website.
Komen Central Wisconsin hopes that you will take part and share all of this with the women in your life who are affected in some way by this disease.