The topic list is:
· WEEK 1 (09.22 to 09.28) // ALL ABOUT ACCESS
· WEEK 2 (09.29 to 10.05) // THE FACES OF BREAST CANCER
· WEEK 3 (10.06 to 10.12) // SPOTLIGHT ON SCREENING
· WEEK 4 (10.13 to 10.19) // A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE
· WEEK 5 (10.20 to 10.26) // REDUCING RISK/SUPPORTING SURVIVORS
· WEEK 6 (10.27 to 11.02) // REAL WORLD RESEARCH
The more intensive topics are:
· MYTH MONDAY: Questions to be posted in the morning (Facebook & Twitter); Answers/links, etc. in the PM (Facebook & Twitter)
· TALK ABOUT IT TUESDAY: Themed posts on Facebook & Twitter designed to educate and encourage engagement. Examples/issues posted all day on Facebook & Twitter.
· WEBINAR WEDNESDAY: 11:30AM to 12:30PM … Weekly topics being finalized and will be promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Website and email.
· TAKE ACTION THURSDAY: Weekly topics designed as a call to action with a story and measurable outcome (Volunteering, getting mammograms, etc.). Promoted on Facebook, Twitter, & Website.
· FOLLOW THE FUNDS FRIDAY: Weekly features and stories of success from Komen Central Wisconsin grantees promoted on Facebook, Twitter & Website.
Komen Central Wisconsin hopes that you will take part and share all of this with the women in your life who are affected in some way by this disease.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WAOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Chief Engineer Russ Crass at 715-842-2251. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.