9. To enter any contest you must respond with the correct keyword within the correct entry period
10. Subscribers can enter multiple contests
11. Only one entry per contest is allowed
12. Individual contest rules will be available for each contest and individual contest rules always that president over our CW Mobile Club rules and regulations
13. The prizes will be awarded through a random drawing that includes all participants who texted the correct keyword with the correct entry period
14. Subscribers will receive a confirmation message when entering a contest
15. The "winner(s)" will be notified via text message or phone call unless otherwise stated
16. Prizes varies from each contest
17. Winners are eligible to win one prize per contest
18. Prize redemption will be specific to each contest
19. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received
20. WAOW will conduct the giveaways and WAOW will be the final judge on all matters related to this contest. The judges' decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters. By entering the Central Wisconsin CW’s Mobile Club, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges relative to the contests.
21. In the event of non-compliance, an alternative winner may be selected
22. When entering the contest all participants give WAOW the right to use all disclosed information, including picture(s) and names, for publicity purposes without further compensation
23. Employees of WAOW and their families, its subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, its promotional agencies and all participating promotional partners are not eligible.
24. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner
25. WAOW reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the contest as circumstances merit
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Chief Engineer Russ Crass at 715-842-2251. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.