Fire destroys Merrill garage - WAOW - Newsline 9, Wausau News, Weather, Sports

Fire destroys Merrill garage

Posted:
TOWN OF MERRILL (WAOW) -

Merrill firefighters spent about two hours fighting a garage fire Tuesday evening, according to Fire Chief Dave Savone.

The fire at W4708 County Road G in the Town of Merrill happened around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Savone said.

Savone said the fire likely started from a wood burning stove in the garage. The garage and everything inside was destroyed, Savone said.

No one was hurt.

Photo courtesy: Merrill Fire Department

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WAOW. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Chief Engineer Russ Crass at 715-842-2251. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.