The U.N. mission in South Sudan says the government is providing "erroneous" information relating to a recent massacre. The U.N. mission on Wednesday said South Sudan's Minister of Information incorrectly told a news conference that residents seeking protection were turned away from a U.N. base and were directed to houses of worship where mass killings later took place. The U.N. mission denied it turned away any civilians at its camp in Bentiu, the city where the U.N. says hundreds of people were killed on April 15 and 16. Human Rights Watch called on the U.N. Security Council to investigate the killings in Bentiu and other deaths earlier in the month in Bor. The group said the violence shows that ethnically motivated brutality against civilians is spiraling out of control.