Celebrate “Country Music in Style” with WAOW!
REGISTER to Win the “Best Seats in the House” for the Thomas Rhett Show at the Wisconsin Valley Fair!
Recliner chairs provided by Harn's Furniture.
To register, “like us” on our Facebook page and enter where indicated. One grand prize winner will receive a “Best Seats in the House” package that includes:
2 Recliners used for the "Best Seats in the House" winners will sit in the recliner chairs for the Thomas Rhett Show at the Wisconsin Valley Fair at Marathon Park in Wausau on (Wednesday, July 30). Chairs will be available for winner at Wausau Harn’s Furniture the day after the show. (Or chairs may be taken home by winner immediately after the show).
2 Fair tickets to get into the Fair the day of the show.
Beverages (Non-Alcoholic) and food provided by the Wisconsin Valley Fair.
Thomas Rhett prize package including “Meet and Greet” before the show.
** Note: Although it is unlikely to occur, prize package details are subject to change without notice.
Official Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary.
2. To be eligible sign up at Facebook.com/newsline9.
3. Viewers must fill out the form on the contest page completely to qualify.
4. One grand prize winner will be randomly chosen from all qualifying entries.
5. Qualifiers will be required to supply the following information to the station: name, current address, current telephone number, age and email address.
6. Only one entry per family is allowed.
7. Contest entries accepted Saturday, July 12-Thursday, July 24, 2014.
8. Grand prize winner will be contacted on Friday, July 25.
9. Winner will receive Best Seats in the House package as stated above, approximate value of $1,150.
10. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
11. WAOW will conduct the contest and WAOW will be the final judge on all matters related to this contest. The judges' decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges relative to the contest.
12. Must be at least 21 years of age to win.
13. To be eligible, winner must reside in the following Wisconsin counties located in our designated viewing area: Adams County, Forest County, Langlade County, Lincoln County, Marathon County, Oneida County, Portage County, Price County, Taylor County, Vilas County and Wood County.
14. In the event of non-compliance, an alternative winner may be selected.
15. Winner's voice, name & likeness may be used for publicity purposes without further compensation.
16. Employees of WAOW, Quincy Newspapers, ABC and their families, its subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, its promotional agencies and all participating promotional partners are not eligible.
17. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
18. WAOW reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the contest as circumstances merit.
19. WAOW requires winners to come to WAOW at 1908 Grand Ave., Wausau, WI 54403 to claim their prize, unless other arrangements are made at the approval of both the station and the winner.
20. No cash or prize substitutions permitted.