Packers fans ranked as No. 1 in NFL - WAOW - Newsline 9, Wausau News, Weather, Sports

Packers fans ranked as No. 1 in NFL

Posted:

(WAOW) – Not that Packers fans didn't know this already, but Forbes Magazine has ranked the green and gold faithful as the best fans in the NFL.

According to market research, 84 percent of adults in Green Bay are Packers fans, according to the magazine. The other 16 percent are described as people who didn't watch, attend and/or listen to Packers games in the past year.

The ranking system was based on five criteria, including hometown crowd reach, TV ratings, stadium attendance, merchandise sales and social media reach, according to Forbes.

Just another title to add to the trophy case.

Here's the top ten fans for teams ranked by Forbes:

#1 Green Bay Packers

#2 Denver Broncos

#3 New Orleans Saints

#4 New England Patriots

#5 Baltimore Ravens

#6 Indianapolis Colts

#7 (tie) Dallas Cowboys

#7 (tie) Pittsburgh Steelers

#9 Seattle Seahawks

#10 Chicago Bears

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WAOW. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Chief Engineer Russ Crass at 715-842-2251. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.