Josh Gregory joined the WAOW news team in June 2018.
"I'm super excited," Josh said.
He's spent his brief time in central Wisconsin learning the ropes behind the scenes and touring the area.
"I'm grateful for the opportunity to have a job like this," Gregory said. "Grateful for the opportunity to work in such a tight-knit community, and get to know many of the people."
Josh will be anchoring Wake Up Wisconsin Monday-Friday.
10 Facts About Josh:
1. Hometown: Columbus, Ohio
2. Family: Two brothers
3. Interests: Running, hiking, cross country skiing, weightlifting, video games, reading
4. Football team: Pittsburgh Steelers
5. Degree: Bachelors of Science in Journalism from Ohio University
6. Favorite food: Smoked ribs
7. Pets: Dog and two cats
8. Quote: "Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without," Boyd K. Packer
9. Music: Rap and hip-hop
10. Movie: Rocky Balboa IV