Wisconsin man hospitalized after jet ski explosion
SALEM, Wis. (AP) - A Wisconsin man has been hospitalized after a jet ski in his driveway exploded.
Authorities from Kenosha County said the explosion happened around 9 a.m. Monday outside the man's Salem house. They believe the explosion occurred due to gas fumes after the jet ski's ignition was turned.
First responders transported the man to a local hospital with severe injuries. He's been identified as 52-year-old Michael Przlomski. The house suffered minor cosmetic damage.
Authorities say the explosion is not considered suspicious.