A home and garage were destroyed after a fire in Vilas County early Sunday morning.
According to officials, it happened just before 1 a.m. in the town of Lac du Flambeau. When first responders arrived the garage was fully engulfed. They said the fire spread into the home.
Officials said the cause may be a faulty electrical appliance. There were people inside the home, however there were no injuries.
The fire is still under investigation.
Paul Kloos died after a manure pit exploded Friday morning, according to the Marathon County Sheriff's Department.
1908 Grand Avenue, Wausau, WI 54403
News Tips: firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-842-9293