Man flown to hospital after stove explosion in Shawano Co. - WAOW - Newsline 9, Wausau News, Weather, Sports

Man flown to hospital after stove explosion in Shawano Co.

Posted:
SHAWANO (WAOW) -

A man was flown to the hospital after a gas stove explosion in Shawano County, according to the Tigerton Fire Department.

The man was trying to make breakfast in a cabin on Wendt Rd. in the town of Fairbanks, when he lit the gas stove and it blew up, Fire Chief John Gutho told News 9.

The man was able to get out on his own and call in the fire department.

The building was destroyed.

Powered by Frankly